Bonnet Care Instructions
HOW TO WASH YOUR BONNETS
Just like your clothes, your bonnets are made of fabric and can be washed! For the safety of our bonnets, we have two recommended ways to wash your bonnets!
HOW TO HAND WASH YOUR BONNETS
- Always separate your lights and darks from each other to wash separately.
- Place your bonnets in a large bowl or in the sink.
- Add water to a large bowl with warm water or plug your sink and fill it up.
- Add in a few drops of laundry detergent.
- Wash them with your hands thoroughly.
- Rinse the detergent off.
- Lay them out to dry on top of a towel or hang to dry.
HOW TO MACHINE WASH YOUR BONNET
We do not recommend machine washing silk. If you are unsure what material your bonnets are made out of check the product page or send us an email!
- Be sure to not throw in the bonnets alone into the machine.
- Place your bonnets in a laundry bag, net bag or even in an empty pillow case!
- Wash on the delicate cycle or choose the hand wash option on your machine.
- Choose warm or cold water with the lowest spin cycle possible.
- We always recommend to let them hang dry hang to dry.